With over 110 years combined experience in project management our team is well-placed to help you deliver a wide variety of public health projects.
With qualified PRINCE 2 practitioners amongst our number we follow a structured, sequential model that utilises relevant public health theories to guide and inform all aspects of our project management work.
Our approach consists of:
- Defining the problem, identifying priorities – clarify the programme objectives, define and prioritise populations;
- Planning a solution –specify objectives, strategies, the sequence of activities to be undertaken and anticipated outputs and outcomes;
- Mobilising resources – generate public and political support, build the capacity of partner organisations and confirm resources;
- Implementing the programme – implement the programme as planned, using strategies and approaches as appropriate to the objectives;
- Evaluating the programme – assess the outcomes and impact of all aspects of the programme.
Head over to our 'Projects' page to see our project management skills in action.