Health Equalities Group (HEG) has worked with European partners in sharing good practice and drawing in funding for innovative project delivery and research for ten years. Our success places us as the leading social enterprise based in the North of England delivering public health interventions funded by the European Union. We are regularly approached by potential partners hoping to draw on the expertise we have demonstrated across non-communicable diseases and sport and education, building on our project management, evaluation and dissemination skills.
Health Equalities Group brings considerable communications and cross-sector networking skills within the field of European public health, sport and physical activity. Health Equalities Group has specific experience and expertise in the following contributions to EU projects:
• Project management and leading collaborative bids
• Development of guidance documents and toolkits
• Creation and administration of surveys and benchmarking tools
• Communications and exploitation of results
• Development and administration of monitoring and evaluation frameworks
• Engagement of grassroots and professional sports clubs and governing bodies of sport
Relevant EU Experience
Health Equalities Group and its social enterprise Healthy Stadia CIC has a core of staff with wide experience of EU projects and additional areas of Europe level consultancy in the areas of public health, physical activity and sport. Experience includes acting as lead coordinating agency for projects, full partners for projects with responsibility for delivering work packages, and national implementation partners for practice-based projects.